Pumpkin-Face Ice Cream Sandwiches Recipe
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 to 2 tablespoons milk
- Red and yellow food coloring
- 48 round sugar cookies
- 72 raisins
- Red and green decorating icing
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, confectioners' sugar, vanilla and enough milk to achieve spreading consistency. Tint orange with red and yellow food coloring. Frost the tops of 24 sugar cookies. Make pumpkin faces, using raisins for eyes and nose. Add a smile with red icing and stem with green icing. Let dry completely.
- Spoon ice cream onto bottom of plain cookies; top with frosted cookies. Place in individual plastic bags; seal. Freeze until serving. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Pumpkin-Face Ice Cream Sandwiches(1)
Sort By :
This Pumpkin-Face Ice Cream Sandwich Recipe, makes an adorable Halloween Treat. The sugar cookies are purchased - so they will all be the same size. The decorations are cute. The choice of ice cream flavor, will be up to you. All those you will be serving, will be very happy with the diversity of this Halloween 'Happy Treat'!