- in enough remaining flour to form a firm dough.
- Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about
- 6-8 minutes. Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease the
- top. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Punch dough down.
- Roll into an 18-in. x 12-in. rectangle. Brush with melted butter.
- Combine the sugar, cardamom and allspice. Sprinkle to within 1/2 in.
- of edges. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch
- seams to seal. Cut into 1-1/2-in. slices.
- Place rolls, cut side down, in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 45 minutes.
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, eggnog, pumpkin and cardamom
- until blended. Add confectioners' sugar; beat until smooth. Spread
- over warm rolls. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 roll equals 472 calories, 16 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 81 mg cholesterol, 216 mg sodium, 76 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.