Here's a fun dessert that your youngsters can help make. It's a great treat for Halloween or Thanksgiving.—Lorraine J. Darocha, Berkshire, Massachusetts
Recommended: 47 Cranberry Desserts Worth Puckering Up For
- 3/4 cup cold whole milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 32 gingersnap cookies, crushed (about 1-1/2 cups)
- Additional whipped topping
- In a large bowl, beat milk and pudding mix on low speed 2 minutes. Stir in whipped topping, pumpkin and pie spice. Fold in pecans.
- Spoon half of the mixture into six parfait glasses; top with half of the gingersnap crumbs. Repeat layers. Top with additional whipped topping. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Pumpkin Crunch Parfaits in Country October/November 2001, p51
Reviews for Pumpkin Crunch Parfaits
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Oct. 10, 2010
"Everyone really loved this. Will make again for sure!"
Reviewed Sep. 2, 2010