1 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup half-and-half cream
- 3 tablespoons cream of wheat
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Additional 2% milk
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine the milk, cream and cream of
- wheat. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1 minute; stir until
- blended. Cover and cook for 1-2 minutes or until thickened, stirring
- every 30 seconds. Stir in the pumpkin, sugar and cinnamon. Serve
- with additional milk. Yield: 1 serving.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup (calculated without additional milk) equals 314 calories, 9 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 39 mg cholesterol, 96 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 10 g protein.