Pumpkin Cream Cheese Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 5 teaspoons ground cinnamon, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 sheets refrigerated pie pastry
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add the confectioners' sugar, pumpkin, 1 teaspoon cinnamon and ginger; beat until smooth. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- 2. Roll out pie pastry on a lightly floured surface to 1/4-in. thickness. Cut with a floured 2-1/2-in. autumn-shaped cookie cutter. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Reroll scraps if desired. Combine sugar and remaining cinnamon; sprinkle over cutouts.
- 3. Bake at 425° for 6-8 minutes or until firm. Remove to wire racks. Serve with pumpkin dip. Yield: 3-1/2 cups (about 4-1/2 dozen cutouts).
2 tablespoon: 207 calories, 11g fat (5g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 139mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein .
Reviews for Pumpkin Cream Cheese
"I made this for my Women's Fellowship group. Everyone loved it! It was a big hit and several people e-mailed the next day for the recipe. I have made it several times since. It now is a Fall classic for company."