Pumpkin Cream Cheese Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 5 teaspoons ground cinnamon, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 sheets refrigerated pie pastry
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add the confectioners' sugar, pumpkin, 1 teaspoon cinnamon and ginger; beat until smooth. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- 2. Roll out pie pastry on a lightly floured surface to 1/4-in. thickness. Cut with a floured 2-1/2-in. autumn-shaped cookie cutter. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Reroll scraps if desired. Combine sugar and remaining cinnamon; sprinkle over cutouts.
- 3. Bake at 425° for 6-8 minutes or until firm. Remove to wire racks. Serve with pumpkin dip. Yield: 3-1/2 cups (about 4-1/2 dozen cutouts).
2 tablespoon: 207 calories, 11g fat (5g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 139mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Pumpkin Cream Cheese
"I made this for my Women's Fellowship group. Everyone loved it! It was a big hit and several people e-mailed the next day for the recipe. I have made it several times since. It now is a Fall classic for company."