- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat butter, melted
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 20 walnut halves
- In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in butter. Press onto the bottom of a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Cover and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheeses and sugar until smooth. Beat in the pumpkin, flour, pie spice and vanilla. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Pour over crust.
- Bake at 325° for 35-45 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Cut cheesecake into 20 bars; top each with a walnut half. Yield: 20 bars.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bars
Sort By :
"This recipe is sooo delicious. Made a slight change. I used 1 can of sweet potatoes !!!How devine. !!!"
"This was so easy to make that my 11-year old helped and did half of it - used Imperial margarine instead of low-fat and a little more than what the recipe called for. Also I took the advice of baking the crust for 15 mins and cooling it before adding the filling. It turned out perfect and everybody thought it was delicious! Can't wait to find a recipe for chocolate mint version for Christmas!"
"I used Gluten Free graham crackers and stevia instead of sugar. Nobody knew ;)"
"I used this recipe for a tailgating party. It was simple to make, tasted great, and was a huge hit at the party!"
"This is Awesome ! I am making it a Christmas party tomorrow."