Pumpkin pie and cheesecake go together perfectly in these bars. They are absolutely delightful and easy to make. —Sharon Kurtz, Emmaus, Pennsylvania
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat butter, melted
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 20 walnut halves
- In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in butter. Press onto the bottom of a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Cover and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheeses and sugar until smooth. Beat in the pumpkin, flour, pie spice and vanilla. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Pour over crust.
- Bake at 325° for 35-45 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Cut cheesecake into 20 bars; top each with a walnut half. Yield: 20 bars.
Originally published as Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars in Light & Tasty December/January 2008, p49
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bars
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review