- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking
- sheets. Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until edges are lightly
- browned. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- In a small bowl, beat the frosting ingredients until light and
- fluffy. Frost cookies. Store in an airtight container in the
- Yield: 4 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cookie equals 125 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 97 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.