Pumpkin Cookie Dip Recipe
Served with plain cookies, this creamy pumpkin dip is fun for a quick dessert or snack. —Gloria Kirchman, Eden Prairie, Minnesota
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 jars (7 ounces each) marshmallow creme
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- Gingersnaps or vanilla wafers
- 1. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and marshmallow creme until smooth. Stir in the pumpkin, cinnamon and orange peel. Serve as a dip with cookies. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 4 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 50 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 27 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC