Pumpkin Cookie Dip Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 jars (7 ounces each) marshmallow creme
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- Gingersnaps or vanilla wafers
- 1. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and marshmallow creme until smooth. Stir in the pumpkin, cinnamon and orange peel. Serve as a dip with cookies. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 4 cups.
2 tablespoon: 50 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 27mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein
Reviews for Pumpkin Cookie Dip
"This was the first pumpkin dip I made using Marshmallow creme. It is great! Gives a nice fluffy filling to this delicious dip. Excellent with cinnamon pit chips!"
"We make this every year, it is an autumnal staple in this house."
"Everyone loved this dip, I used gingersnaps and cut out flour tortilla in ghosts and pumpkin shapes, sprayed with cooking spray, sprinkled cinnamon sugar on them and baked."
"graham crackers go very well with the pumpking dip."