A few moments are all you need to whip up this creamy pumpkin dip that goes perfectly with gingersnap cookies. —Gloria Kirchman, Eden Prairie, Minnesota
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 jars (7 ounces each) marshmallow creme
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- Gingersnaps or vanilla wafers
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and marshmallow creme until smooth. Stir in the pumpkin, cinnamon and orange peel. Serve as a dip with cookies. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 4 cups.
Originally published as Pumpkin Cookie Dip in Taste of Home October/November 1998, p67
Reviews for Pumpkin Cookie Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review