- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 jars (7 ounces each) marshmallow creme
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- Gingersnaps or vanilla wafers
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and marshmallow creme until smooth. Stir in the pumpkin, cinnamon and orange peel. Serve as a dip with cookies. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 4 cups.
Reviews for Pumpkin Cookie Dip
Sort By :
"This was the first pumpkin dip I made using Marshmallow creme. It is great! Gives a nice fluffy filling to this delicious dip. Excellent with cinnamon pit chips!"
"This is a great recipe. We use it on all our desserts - great as a substitute for whipped cream. I've eaten it on cake, cheesecake and shortbread!"
"We make this every year, it is an autumnal staple in this house."