- flour to make a moderately stiff dough. Knead on a lightly floured
- surface until smooth and elastic, about 6-8 minutes. Place in a
- greased bowl, turning once to grease top. Cover and let rise until
- doubled, about 1 hour. Roll into a 12-in. x 10-in. rectangle. Melt
- remaining butter; brush on dough. Combine brown sugar and cinnamon;
- sprinkle over dough. Roll dough, jelly roll style, starting with the
- longer side. Cut into 12 slices, 1 in. each. Place rolls, cut side
- down, in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Cover and let rise
- until doubled, about 30 minutes. Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes
- or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- For frosting, melt butter in a saucepan; stir in brown sugar and
- milk. Cook and stir over medium-low heat for 1 minute. Stir in
- vanilla, salt and 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar; beat until well
- blended. Add more sugar, if necessary, to achieve desired
- consistency. Drizzle over rolls. Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 245 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 35 mg cholesterol, 188 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.