"We have pancakes a lot at our house, so I like to look for variations on traditional recipes," notes Elizabeth Montgomery of Allston, Massachusetts. "Our daughter just loves the great taste of these moist pumpkin pancakes."
Featured In: Favorite Fall Pancake Recipes
- 2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Maple syrup
- In a bowl, combine the baking mix, brown sugar and cinnamon. In another bowl, combine the eggs, milk, pumpkin, oil and vanilla; stir into dry ingredients and mix well.
- Pour batter by 1/3 cupfuls onto a lightly greased hot griddle; turn when bubbles form on top of pancakes. Cook until second side is golden brown. Serve with syrup. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Pumpkin Pancakes in Quick Cooking November/December 2002, p12
Reviews for Pumpkin Cinnamon Pancakes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review