Pumpkin Cinnamon Pancakes Recipe
- 2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- Maple syrup
- In a bowl, combine the baking mix, brown sugar and cinnamon. In another bowl, combine the eggs, milk, pumpkin, oil and vanilla; stir into dry ingredients and mix well.
- Pour batter by 1/3 cupfuls onto a lightly greased hot griddle; turn when bubbles form on top of pancakes. Cook until second side is golden brown. Serve with syrup. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews for Pumpkin Cinnamon Pancakes
Sort By :
"easy to make good flavor!"
"I added 2 eggs and used 1% milk,instead of evaporated milk.I did not add vanilla"
"Great fall breakfast"
"Good fall breakfast."
"Lovely light brown pancakes with good texture, a wonderful smell, and delicious pumpkin-cinnamon flavor."