- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1-1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- In a bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. Combine the flour, oats, baking soda and cinnamon; stir into creamed mixture alternately with pumpkin. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto greased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 12-13 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: 4 dozen.
Reviews for Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Sort By :
"Loved the pumpkin with the chocolate"
"I will definitely make these again. My family loved them!"
"These Are fantastic! I love the delicious flavor plus they have some health benefits that other cookies do not. And only 15 carbs for 2 cookies with a gram of fiber is not bad at all! Thanks for the great recipe!"
"Made these today and are so so good. I used choc. chunk chips. Rave reviews from my family."
"Just made these tonight... awesome recipe... it was also the first time that I have made these cookies and they are delicious! nice and airy the only thing I did different was to add more chocolate chips... I will be making these again for both a work breakfast and for thanksgiving!!!"