- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1-1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- In a bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. Combine the flour, oats, baking soda and cinnamon; stir into creamed mixture alternately with pumpkin. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto greased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 12-13 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: 4 dozen.
Reviews for Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Sort By :
Nice and moist, easy to prepare and well received. Great recipe for a potluck or picnic....makes alot. I enjoyed that it is a different twist on a very popular cookie. No way anyone else will be bringing the same dish!
Tested these out today and they were awesome! Will be making these for my trick-or-treaters this year. I love anything with pumpkin in it.
These cookies are absolutely fabulous!! Everyone likes them, and they are perfect for the FALL. I added a little extra pumpkin and extra chocolate chips. Great cookies!!
Followed the receipe exactly but subbed cinnamon chips for chocolate chips. Waited until slighly brown. They are phenomenal. Perfect cakey texture and oats make it crispy on top. Mild sweet pumpkin flavor. I didnt think i would like these but I am in love!!