Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1-1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- In a bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. Combine the flour, oats, baking soda and cinnamon; stir into creamed mixture alternately with pumpkin. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto greased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 12-13 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: 4 dozen.
Reviews for Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies(37)
Sort By :
These cookies are absolutely fabulous!! Everyone likes them, and they are perfect for the FALL. I added a little extra pumpkin and extra chocolate chips. Great cookies!!
Followed the receipe exactly but subbed cinnamon chips for chocolate chips. Waited until slighly brown. They are phenomenal. Perfect cakey texture and oats make it crispy on top. Mild sweet pumpkin flavor. I didnt think i would like these but I am in love!!
Great recipe. The cookies were soft and delicious. Did have to cook for longer then 12 minutes though.
Every October, I am guaranteed delight when my family sees our Halloween themed cookie jar sitting on the counter filled with these treats. These cookies have become a beloved family tradition. Thanks for sharing!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes >
- Chocolate Chip Cookies >
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Cookie Recipes >
- Chocolate Dessert Recipes >
- Chocolate Desserts >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Cookie Recipes >
- Cookies >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Oatmeal Cookies >
- Pumpkin Cookies >