Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
I'm one of the cooking project leaders for my daughter's 4-H club, where these soft delicious cookies were a great hit with the kids. —Marietta Slater, Augusta, Kansas
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1-1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1. In a bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. Combine the flour, oats, baking soda and cinnamon; stir into creamed mixture alternately with pumpkin. Fold in chocolate chips.
- 2. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto greased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 12-13 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: 4 dozen.
2 cookies equals 112 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 68 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC