Pumpkin Chip Muffins Recipe
- 4 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1-1/2 cups canola oil
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs, sugar, pumpkin and oil until smooth. Combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt; gradually add to pumpkin mixture and mix well. Fold in chocolate chips. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full.
- Bake at 400° for 15-18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack. Yield: about 2 dozen muffins.
Reviews for Pumpkin Chip Muffins(37)
Sort By :
I left my recipe at home and tried this one. A little more dry than I expected, but overall quite good. Maybe less flour...Would recommend making this.
These muffins were moist and delicious and got rave reviews from the entire family. I even cut the sugar to 1.5 cups and didn't miss the extra .5 cup at all.
Wow!!!! They are so delicious and made 30 muffins for me:)
Took these to work for a lunch and everyone loved them. Went by the recipe and they turned out great.
These are my "go to" muffins. I use white chocolate chips instead of the semi sweet and sometimes I use small bread loaf pans instead of the muffin tin...They are the best.
More Recipe Collections
- Bread Recipes >
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Grand Prize Winning Recipes >