Pumpkin Chip Drops Recipe
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1. In a bowl, cream the butter and sugars. Beat in egg and vanilla. Combine flour, oats, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; add to the creamed mixture alternately with pumpkin. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- 2. Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 9-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on wire racks. Yield: 4 dozen.
2 each: 224 calories, 10g fat (6g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 186mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (22g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein .
Reviews for Pumpkin Chip Drops
"This is a very tasty cookies. My entire family loves them especially my picky little son. Made these for a bake sale and they were the first to sell out! This ones a keeper."
"Let me start by saying that these cookies are very good tasting. I rated the recipe good, because of this. I won't be making it again because I'm not a fan of cake-style cookies. I found these to come out almost the texture of muffins. They are moist, have wonderful flavor, and are soft. The only reason I wouldn't make these again is because, as I said, I'm not a fan of cake-style cookies. If you don't mind that, give these a try. They really are tasty."
"These were pretty good. Probably won't make them again, but if i did, i would add some coconut."