- Fill greased or foil-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at
- 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from
- pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- For frosting, in a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter and
- vanilla until fluffy. Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar until
- smooth. Frost cupcakes. Yield: 15 cupcakes.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 388 calories, 22 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 53 mg cholesterol, 276 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 5 g protein.