- 3/4 cup cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2/3 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Slivered almonds and chocolate curls, optional
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes (mixture will be thick). Stir in the chocolate chips, pumpkin and pie spice. Fold in 2 cups whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until set.
- Spread with remaining whipped topping; garnish with almonds and chocolate curls if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Pumpkin Chip Cream Pie
Sort By :
"This was really easy to make and it set up quickly. It was absolutely delicious. I served it to a dinner party of 8 and everyone raved. The creamy texture coupled with the mini semi-sweet chips provided the perfect balance. I will make this for the upcoming holidays."
"Too spicy! Did not enjoy at all"
"Going to try soon"
"Very good and easy to make, and just the right amount of pumpkin flavour."
"Have made many variations of pumpkin desserts where the pumpkin is not cooked in the recipe. I truly believe the secret to developing the best flavor in recipes like this is to prepare it a day ahead. The pumpkin doesn't taste as "raw" or something. We love this pie. Gingersnap crust would also be another flavor level."