- 3/4 cup cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2/3 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Slivered almonds and chocolate curls, optional
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes (mixture will be thick). Stir in the chocolate chips, pumpkin and pie spice. Fold in 2 cups whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until set.
- Spread with remaining whipped topping; garnish with almonds and chocolate curls if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Pumpkin Chip Cream Pie
Sort By :
"I make this pie at least 5 times every year from thanksgiving to Christmas. My kids love it! And it's so easy to make!"
"My husband doesn't care for pumpkin anything. He said the chocolate chips helped give him the courage to try it. He had a second serving even. I used fresh pumpkin instead of canned. I liked how I could easily change the strength of the flavor with the seasoning."
"Absolutely love this recipe. It's light and fluffy, has a nice pumpkin spice flavor and the mini chocolate chips taste so good in it. Five stars from me!!"
"This was really easy to make and it set up quickly. It was absolutely delicious. I served it to a dinner party of 8 and everyone raved. The creamy texture coupled with the mini semi-sweet chips provided the perfect balance. I will make this for the upcoming holidays."
"Too spicy! Did not enjoy at all"