- 3/4 cup cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2/3 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Slivered almonds and chocolate curls, optional
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes (mixture will be thick). Stir in the chocolate chips, pumpkin and pie spice. Fold in 2 cups whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until set.
- Spread with remaining whipped topping; garnish with almonds and chocolate curls if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Pumpkin Chip Cream Pie
Sort By :
Too spicy! Did not enjoy at all
Going to try soon
Very good and easy to make, and just the right amount of pumpkin flavour.
Have made many variations of pumpkin desserts where the pumpkin is not cooked in the recipe. I truly believe the secret to developing the best flavor in recipes like this is to prepare it a day ahead. The pumpkin doesn't taste as "raw" or something. We love this pie. Gingersnap crust would also be another flavor level.
While this was certainly easy to make (a big plus), I found it to be too sweet and didn't care that much for it.
More Recipe Collections
- Almond Recipes >
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Pie Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Cream Pie Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Jello Pudding Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Pie Recipes >
- Pumpkin Desserts >
- Pumpkin Pie >
- Pumpkin Pie Recipes >