Pumpkin Chiffon Pie Recipe
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1-1/2 cups whipped topping
- 1 graham cracker crust (8 or 9 inches)
- 1 cup cold milk
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Chopped nuts and/or additional whipped topping, optional
- 1. In a bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add whipped topping and mix well. Spread into crust.
- 2. In another bowl, beat milk and pudding mixes on low speed until combined; beat on high for 2 minutes. Let stand for 3 minutes. Stir in pumpkin and spices; mix well. Spread over cream cheese layer. Chill. Garnish with nuts and/or whipped topping if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 piece: 272 calories, 13g fat (6g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 340mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Pumpkin Chiffon Pie
"If it's anything like the one we just had @ Joe's Prime Seafood...(Chicago) it's got to be good. Only difference I would make is to spread the whipped topping over the entire top and toast the nuts with some cinnamon & sugar before sprinkling on top. :)"
"I MAKE THIS pie AFTEN. FIRST TIME I HAVE A RECIPE IN A LONG TIME. ITS CHEAP EASY AND YUMMY"