Pumpkin Chiffon Pie Recipe
For a tasty treat during the fall, try this special dessert. The vanilla pudding makes is extra creamy.—Karen Grimes, Stephens City, Virginia
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1-1/2 cups whipped topping
- 1 graham cracker crust (8 or 9 inches)
- 1 cup cold milk
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Chopped nuts and/or additional whipped topping, optional
- 1. In a bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add whipped topping and mix well. Spread into crust.
- 2. In another bowl, beat milk and pudding mixes on low speed until combined; beat on high for 2 minutes. Let stand for 3 minutes. Stir in pumpkin and spices; mix well. Spread over cream cheese layer. Chill. Garnish with nuts and/or whipped topping if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 272 calories, 13 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 340 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Pumpkin Chiffon Pie
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC