Pumpkin Chiffon Pie
For a tasty treat during the fall, try this special dessert. The vanilla pudding makes is extra creamy.Karen Grimes, Stephens City, Virginia
6-8 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 package (3 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1-1/2 cups whipped topping
- 1 graham cracker crust (8 or 9 inches)
- 1 cup cold milk
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Chopped nuts and/or additional whipped topping, optional
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add whipped
- topping and mix well. Spread into crust.
- In another bowl, beat milk and pudding mixes on low speed until
- combined; beat on high for 2 minutes. Let stand for 3 minutes. Stir
- in pumpkin and spices; mix well. Spread over cream cheese layer.
- Chill. Garnish with nuts and/or whipped topping if desired. Yield:
- 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 272 calories, 13 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 340 mg sodium,