- In a small bowl, combine crumbs and sugar; stir in butter. Press onto
- the bottom and 1-1/2 in. up the sides of a greased 9-in. springform
- pan. Bake at 350° for 5-7 minutes or until set. Cool for 10
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and brown sugar until smooth. Beat
- in the pumpkin, milk, cornstarch, cinnamon and nutmeg. Add eggs;
- beat on low speed just until combined. Pour into crust.
- Place pan on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 55-60 minutes or
- until center is almost set.
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, sugar and vanilla; spread
- over filling. Bake 5 minutes longer. Cool on a wire rack for 10
- minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1
- hour longer. Chill overnight.
- Remove sides of pan. Let stand at room temperature 30 minutes before
- slicing. If desired, serve with toppings. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 329 calories, 18 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 85 mg cholesterol, 189 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.