Pumpkin Cheesecake Squares
48 ServingsReady In Time 1 hour, 30 minutes
- 1 (16 oz.) pkg. pound cake mix
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tbsps. butter, melted
- 4 tsps. pumpkin pie spice, divided
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 (15 oz.) can pumpkin (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Heat oven to 350°F. Combine cake mix, 1 egg, butter and 2
- teaspoons pumpkin pie spice in large bowl until mixture resembles
- coarse crumbs. Press into bottom of 15 x 10-inch jellyroll pan.
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl until fluffy. Gradually beat in
- sweetened condensed milk; beat in remaining 2 eggs, pumpkin,
- remaining 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice and salt; mix well. Pour
- over crust; sprinkle with nuts.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until set. Cool. Chill. Cut into bars.
- Yield: 4 dozen bars.