Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie Recipe
If you’re looking for a classic autumn dessert, try this pumpkiny cheesecake pie. It’s a winner at potlucks and on the Thanksgiving table. The gingersnap crust forms a spicy sweet foundation.
- 1-1/2 cups crushed gingersnap cookies
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Ground cinnamon, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the gingersnap crumbs and sugar. Stir in butter. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased 9-in. deep-dish pie plate. Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 2. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in the pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and salt.
- 3. Pour into crust. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until center is almost set.
- 4. In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, sugar and vanilla. Spread over pie. Bake 8-12 minutes longer or until set. Cool on a wire rack. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Sprinkle with cinnamon if desired. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 374 calories, 20 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 96 mg cholesterol, 316 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Reviews for Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC