Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups crushed gingersnap cookies
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Ground cinnamon, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the gingersnap crumbs and sugar. Stir in butter. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased 9-in. deep-dish pie plate. Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in the pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and salt.
- Pour into crust. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until center is almost set.
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, sugar and vanilla. Spread over pie. Bake 8-12 minutes longer or until set. Cool on a wire rack. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Sprinkle with cinnamon if desired. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews for Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie(7)
Sort By :
This was one of several pies I made for Thanksgiving. It went so fast I didn't even get to try it! But everyone else gave it rave reviews!
This is a very refreshing pie but it certainly doesn't tate like cheesecake. (maybe more cream cheese? It's pretty much pumkin. The crust is a WONDERFUL change!
delicious and very pretty pie. It received lots of compliments
Can you use fresh pumkin instead of canned?
Oxtuckian, you take a paper doile and place it over the sour cream. Sprinkle cinnamon over the top of the doile and then blow off the excess cinnamon. Remove the doile and you'll have the design of the doile. The doile acts as a stencil. On a pie or cake with a darker surface, sprinkle the doile with powdered sugar for a lovely white lace effect. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Annieamie from Grouprecipes.com
More Recipe Collections
- Best Pumpkin Pie Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cheesecake Pie >
- Christmas Desserts >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Country Woman Desserts >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Halloween Desserts >
- Halloween Party Recipes >
- Halloween Recipes >
- Homemade Pie Crust >
- Pie Baking >
- Pie Crust Recipes >
- Pie Crust Recipes with Butter >
- Pie Recipes >