Pumpkin Cheesecake Dessert Recipe
This recipe is from central Ohio, which is the heart of pumpkin country, so it definitely represents our area! I got the basic recipe from a niece and made a few changes. Now it's one of my family's year-round favorite desserts!
- 1 package (16 ounces) pound cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice, divided
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Whipped cream, optional
- 1. In small large bowl, combine the cake mix, 1 egg, butter and 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice until crumbly. Press into a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; set aside.
- 2. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add remaining eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in the pumpkin, milk, cinnamon, salt and remaining pie spice. Pour into crust; sprinkle with nuts. Place pan on a baking sheet.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 35-45 minutes or until set. Cool. Refrigerate until serving. Cut into squares; garnish with whipped cream if desired. Yield: 12-15 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 378 calories, 22 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 89 mg cholesterol, 303 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 9 g protein.
Reviews for Pumpkin Cheesecake Dessert
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC