Pumpkin Cheesecake Dessert Recipe
- 32 gingersnap cookies, crushed (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 5 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 eggs, lightly beaten
- Dash ground nutmeg
- Maple syrup
- In a small bowl, combine gingersnap crumbs and butter. Press into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in the pumpkin, cinnamon and vanilla. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Pour over crust; sprinkle with nutmeg.
- Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of baking dish to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.
- Cut into squares; serve with syrup. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 24 servings.
Reviews for Pumpkin Cheesecake Dessert(23)
Sort By :
I made this last night after seeing it on Facebook. I have to say I was underwhelmed by it. Even though I added more cinnamon and a little allspice and nutmeg, it just tasted bland to me. My hubby liked it though.
I make this often. Everyone just loves it and asks for the recipe. I make it all year round, not just for Thanksgiving. It is so easy to make.
I haven't made this yet but would like to for Thanksgiving. However, I only want to make it for 4 people, how do I cut it down that far? Obviously I'm not much of a cook!
I have one recipe that says to use 3 eggs and this one says 5 eggs?!?!?! Does it change it any?
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cheesecake Recipes >
- Cheesecakes >
- Christmas Desserts >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Cheesecakes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Halloween Desserts >
- Halloween Party Recipes >
- Halloween Recipes >
- Potluck Desserts >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipes >
- Pumpkin Cheesecakes >