Pumpkin Cheesecake Deluxe Recipe
I developed this recipe out of my love for cheesecake and my family's love for pumpkin pie. I made it for Thanksgiving and every morsel was devoured. My family wished I had made two! —Andrea Quiroz, Chicago, Illinois
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 32 gingersnap cookies, coarsely crushed
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1-1/2 cups canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- Sweetened whipped cream, optional
- Pecan brittle, optional
- 1. Place a greased 9-in. springform pan on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil; securely wrap foil around pan. Place pecans in a food processor; cover and process until ground. Add the gingersnaps, brown sugar and butter; cover and pulse until blended. Press onto the bottom and 2 in. up the sides of prepared pan; set aside.
- 2. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the pumpkin, cream, syrup, vanilla and spices. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Pour into crust. Place springform pan in a large baking pan; add 1 in. of hot water to larger pan.
- 3. Bake at 325° for 60-70 minutes or until center is just set and top appears dull. Remove pan from water bath. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Chill overnight. Remove sides of pan.
- 4. Garnish with whipped cream and pecan brittle if desired. Yield: 12 servings.
1 slice (calculated without optional garnishes) equals 548 calories, 38 g fat (20 g saturated fat), 162 mg cholesterol, 368 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 9 g protein.
Reviews for Pumpkin Cheesecake Deluxe
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC