- in the pumpkin, cream, syrup, vanilla and spices. Add eggs; beat on
- low speed just until combined. Pour into crust. Place springform pan
- in a large baking pan; add 1 in. of hot water to larger pan.
- Bake at 325° for 60-70 minutes or until center is just set and
- top appears dull. Remove pan from water bath. Cool on a wire rack
- for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen;
- cool 1 hour longer. Chill overnight. Remove sides of pan.
- Garnish with whipped cream and pecan brittle if desired. Yield: 12
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice (calculated without optional garnishes) equals 548 calories, 38 g fat (20 g saturated fat), 162 mg cholesterol, 368 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 9 g protein.