Pumpkin Cheese Coffee Cake Recipe
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/4 cups canned pumpkin
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3/4 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1. In a large bowl, beat sugar, eggs, pumpkin, oil and vanilla. Combine the flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt; add to egg mixture and mix well. Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- 2. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese, egg and sugar until smooth. Drop tablespoonfuls over batter; cut through batter with a knife to swirl. Combine topping ingredients; sprinkle over top. Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 12-15 servings.
1 piece: 344 calories, 15g fat (6g saturated fat), 59mg cholesterol, 234mg sodium, 50g carbohydrate (33g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein
Reviews for Pumpkin Cheese Coffee Cake
"Everyone at my office enjoyed it a lot."
"Added pumpkin pie spice mix! Too die for!!Family and friends can't get enough!"
"This is my absolute go-to dessert recipe. Everyone always loves it!"
"One of my go-to sweet recipes. Delicious!"
"This is a wonderful fall recipe. I have made it several times and it is always a hit. Super moist and tastes great even days later (if it lasts that long!) I like to add nutmeg and cloves for some extra spice."
"A must make for the fall! Simply delicious!"
"I cut this recipe in half and baked in an 8-inch square pan as the 13 x 9 inch is too much for us. This was not quite as moist as I would have liked, perhaps because I halved the recipe. The cheese seemed to stay on top and didn't seem to marble right. It was delicious served fresh. Next time I make it, I will make the full recipe and take more time swirling the cream cheese mixture. All in all, a good cake."
"Was a big hit! Both of my kids loved it and so did everyone else. Reminded me of a spice cake."