- speed for 1 minute. Add pumpkin; beat 1 minute longer. Fold in
- reserved whipped cream. Pour over cream cheese layer. Cover and
- refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Just before serving, beat remaining cream and confectioners' sugar
- until stiff peaks form. Spoon over pumpkin layer. Sprinkle with
- cinnamon. Remove sides of pan. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 10-12
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 275 calories, 21 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 98 mg cholesterol, 173 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.