Pumpkin Charlotte Recipe
My mother-in-law gave me this recipe a while back and I just love it! I make it for my husband and his friends during hunting season and it's a big hit. —Lorelle Edgcomb, Granville, Illinois
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) ladyfingers, split
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2-1/4 cups heavy whipping cream, divided
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar, divided
- 1 cup cold milk
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- Additional ground cinnamon
- 1. Split ladyfingers; arrange on the bottom and upright around the sides of an ungreased 9-in. springform pan, trimming to fit if necessary. Set aside.
- 2. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. In a small bowl, beat 1-3/4 cups whipping cream and 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar until stiff peaks form. set 1/2 cup aside. Fold remaining whipped cream into cream cheese mixture. Spread into prepared pan.
- 3. In a bowl, combine the milk, pudding mixes and spices; beat on low speed for 1 minute. Add pumpkin; beat 1 minute longer. Fold in reserved whipped cream. Pour over cream cheese layer. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- 4. Just before serving, beat remaining cream and confectioners' sugar until stiff peaks form. Spoon over pumpkin layer. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Remove sides of pan. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 10-12 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 275 calories, 21 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 98 mg cholesterol, 173 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Pumpkin Charlotte
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC