Pumpkin Charlotte Recipe
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) ladyfingers, split
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2-1/4 cups heavy whipping cream, divided
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar, divided
- 1 cup cold milk
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- Additional ground cinnamon
- 1. Split ladyfingers; arrange on the bottom and upright around the sides of an ungreased 9-in. springform pan, trimming to fit if necessary. Set aside.
- 2. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. In a small bowl, beat 1-3/4 cups whipping cream and 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar until stiff peaks form. Set 1/2 cup aside. Fold remaining whipped cream into cream cheese mixture. Spread into prepared pan.
- 3. In a bowl, combine the milk, pudding mixes and spices; beat on low speed for 1 minute. Add pumpkin; beat 1 minute longer. Fold in reserved whipped cream. Pour over cream cheese layer. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- 4. Just before serving, beat remaining cream and confectioners' sugar until stiff peaks form. Spoon over pumpkin layer. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Remove sides of pan. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 10-12 servings.
1 piece: 275 calories, 21g fat (13g saturated fat), 98mg cholesterol, 173mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Pumpkin Charlotte
"This recipe won first place at our annual church contest. Everyone loved it, I plan on making it for Thanksgiving."
"made this for a birthday at work, and everyone loved it, I would alter it a bit, by crushing the lady fingers mix with ginger snaps and made a simple crust, keep everything else... light and yummy...."