- 2 packages (3 ounces each) ladyfingers, split
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2-1/4 cups heavy whipping cream, divided
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar, divided
- 1 cup cold milk
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- Additional ground cinnamon
- Split ladyfingers; arrange on the bottom and upright around the sides of an ungreased 9-in. springform pan, trimming to fit if necessary. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. In a small bowl, beat 1-3/4 cups whipping cream and 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar until stiff peaks form. set 1/2 cup aside. Fold remaining whipped cream into cream cheese mixture. Spread into prepared pan.
- In a bowl, combine the milk, pudding mixes and spices; beat on low speed for 1 minute. Add pumpkin; beat 1 minute longer. Fold in reserved whipped cream. Pour over cream cheese layer. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Just before serving, beat remaining cream and confectioners' sugar until stiff peaks form. Spoon over pumpkin layer. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Remove sides of pan. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Reviews for Pumpkin Charlotte
Sort By :
This recipe won first place at our annual church contest. Everyone loved it, I plan on making it for Thanksgiving.
made this for a birthday at work, and everyone loved it, I would alter it a bit, by crushing the lady fingers mix with ginger snaps and made a simple crust, keep everything else... light and yummy....