- Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for
- 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes
- out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- For sauce, combine the brown sugar, flour and salt in a small
- saucepan. Stir in water and butter; bring to a boil over medium
- heat. Boil for 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat;
- stir in vanilla. Cut cake into squares and serve with warm sauce.
- Yield: 12-16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 425 calories, 18 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 61 mg cholesterol, 215 mg sodium, 65 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.