- with walnuts. Bake at 375° for 15 minutes or until cake springs
- back when lightly touched.
- Immediately turn out onto a clean dish towel dusted with
- confectioners' sugar. Peel off paper and roll cake up in towel,
- starting with a short end. Cool.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, butter and
- vanilla until fluffy. Carefully unroll the cake. Spread filling over
- cake to within 1 in. of edges. Roll up again. Cover and chill until
- serving. Dust with confectioners' sugar. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 332 calories, 16 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 85 mg cholesterol, 249 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.