- Invert onto a kitchen towel dusted with 1 tablespoon confectioners'
- sugar. Gently peel off waxed paper. Roll up cake in the towel
- jelly-roll style, starting with a short side. Cool completely on a
- wire rack.
- For filling, in a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter, vanilla
- and remaining confectioners' sugar until fluffy.
- Unroll cake; spread filling evenly over cake to within 1/2 in. of
- edges. Roll up again. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour before
- serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 182 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 64 mg cholesterol, 212 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1/2 fat.