Pumpkin Butter Pinwheels Recipe
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup pumpkin butter
- Chopped pecans, optional
- 1/2 cup vanilla frosting
- Unroll crescent dough into one long rectangle; seal seams and perforations. Spread pumpkin butter to within 1/2 in. of edges. Sprinkle with pecans if desired. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a short side; pinch seam to seal. Place on a greased baking sheet.
- Cut into eight slices to within 1/2 in. of bottom. Pull slices to the side, alternating left and right. Bake at 375° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Spread with frosting; sprinkle with additional pecans if desired. Serve warm. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Pumpkin Butter Pinwheels(4)
Sort By :
These were tasty and easy to make. I made a cream cheese icing for the top that was better than plain vanilla frosting. Overall good and would probably try again with apple butter as well.
There is a recipe for pumpkin butter here
I have not tried this recipe. But if someone does have a pumpkin butter recipe, could you please post it. I have never seen pumpkin butter on our shelves here in Canada.
What is pumpkin butter? If there is a recipe I ould like it.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bread Baking >
- Bread Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Comfort Food Bread Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >