- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- Whipped cream, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Beat on low speed for 30 seconds; beat on medium for 2 minutes.
- Pour into a greased and floured 10-in. fluted tube pan. Bake at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Serve with whipped cream if desired. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Pumpkin Bundt Cake
Sort By :
This cake was really easy to whip up and tastes amazing!!! I love the taste of the pumpkin and butterscotch together. We will be making this again!!!
Just took this out of the oven and got a little taste! Can't wait for dessert and add the whip cream. Yum yum
This is easy to make as well as light and delicious to eat!
made this at Thanksgiving and it was a big hit. Plan on making this for Christmas and also giving it as gifts. Easy to make and is nice and moist.
Made this for Thanksgiving and everyone loved it. Will make it often.