- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- Whipped cream, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Beat on low speed for 30 seconds; beat on medium for 2 minutes.
- Pour into a greased and floured 10-in. fluted tube pan. Bake at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Serve with whipped cream if desired. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Pumpkin Bundt Cake
"This is a great cake to give as a gift! After a simple glaze or a quick dusting of powder sugar this cake makes a beautiful fall-time dessert. Pumpkin pie pans will be delighted! As a volunteer field editor for Taste of Home magazine I love working with recipe that combine classic flavors with quick preparation!"
"Great classic pumpkin cake can be found with simple ingredients! As other reviewer's said, highly recommend the instant pumpkin spice pudding flavor. Although it is usually only found seasonally, it is a great flavor and illiminates the need for the other spices. As a volunteer field editor for Taste of Home magazine I enjoyed recipes that use classic flavors yet easy to prepare."
"I made this 2 ways. 1 way I wish I could make year round. But alas, no one has gotten the hint that people love Pumpkin Spice anything year round. 1st way: I used Golden Butter Recipe cake mix & Pumpkin Spice Jell-O pudding. It was truly amazing. My family inhaled it in all of 2 hrs. 2nd way: I used Spice cake mix and butterscotch pudding. Hoping the spice cake would give it some oomph. It was ok, but wasn't the hit the 1st way was. I'll make it true to recipe for a 3rd try and see how it goes. I like experimenting and usually go the long way around the actual recipe. Ha! Definitely a good base recipe for anyone who loves pumpkin."
"This is an easy and delicious recipe. Thank you for sharing."
"Just took this out of the oven and got a little taste! Can't wait for dessert and add the whip cream. Yum yum"
"This is easy to make as well as light and delicious to eat!"
"Made this for Thanksgiving and everyone loved it. Will make it often."