- the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from
- pan to wire rack.
- For glaze, in a saucepan, cook and stir butter over medium heat for
- 6-7 minutes or until golden brown. Pour into a bowl; beat in
- confectioners' sugar, vanilla and enough water to achieve drizzling
- consistency. Drizzle over cooled bread. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 341 calories, 12 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 72 mg cholesterol, 375 mg sodium, 57 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.