- 3 medium pears, peeled and chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup butter, cubed
- 11 cups seasoned stuffing cubes
- 4 cups cubed pumpkin quick bread (about 12 ounces)
- 2-1/4 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup ginger ale
- In a large skillet, saute pears and onion in butter until tender. Transfer to a large bowl. Add the stuffing cubes, bread cubes, broth and ginger ale; toss gently to coat. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Uncover; bake 15-20 minutes longer or until heated through. Yield: 16 servings (3/4 cup each).
Originally published as Pumpkin Bread & Pear Stuffing in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2013, p103
Reviews for Pumpkin Bread & Pear Stuffing
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review