- For topping, in a small bowl, combine the sugar, flour and cinnamon.
- Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs; sprinkle over
- each loaf.
- Bake at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from
- pans to wire racks. Yield: 2 loaves (16 slices each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 205 calories, 8 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 30 mg cholesterol, 154 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.