- 1 package (20 ounces) turkey breast tenderloins
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup sweet pickle juice
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 2 tablespoons canned diced jalapeno peppers
- 1/2 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 5 kaiser rolls, split
- Place turkey in a 3-qt. slow cooker. In a small bowl, combine the water, pickle juice, soup mix and jalapeno peppers; pour over turkey. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until meat is tender. Remove turkey and shred with two forks. Transfer to a small bowl.
- Strain cooking juices, reserving 1/2 cup juices. In another small bowl, combine the yogurt, mustard, pepper and reserved cooking juices. Pour over turkey; toss to coat. Serve on rolls. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Pulled Turkey Tenderloin in Taste of Home Everyday Slow Cooker & One Dish Recipes Annual 2012, p39
Enjoy this recipe with a blush wine such as White Zinfandel or a Rosé.
Reviews for Pulled Turkey Tenderloin
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Sandwich Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Hot Sandwich Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Sandwiches >
- Sandwiches >
- Slow Cooker Recipes >