Pulled Turkey Tenderloin Recipe
Not your ordinary pulled turkey sandwich, this one shines thanks to its unique yogurt sauce. Serve the turkey by itself or stack on extra sweet pickle slices and jalapenos to echo the dressing.
- 1 package (20 ounces) turkey breast tenderloins
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup sweet pickle juice
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 2 tablespoons canned diced jalapeno peppers
- 1/2 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 5 kaiser rolls, split
- Place turkey in a 3-qt. slow cooker. In a small bowl, combine the water, pickle juice, soup mix and jalapeno peppers; pour over turkey. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until meat is tender. Remove turkey and shred with two forks. Transfer to a small bowl.
- Strain cooking juices, reserving 1/2 cup juices. In another small bowl, combine the yogurt, mustard, pepper and reserved cooking juices. Pour over turkey; toss to coat. Serve on rolls. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Pulled Turkey Tenderloin in Taste of Home Everyday Slow Cooker & One Dish Recipes Annual 2012, p39
Enjoy this recipe with a blush wine such as White Zinfandel or a Rosé.
Reviews for Pulled Turkey Tenderloin(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Sandwich Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Hot Sandwich Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Sandwiches >
- Sandwiches >
- Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Slow Cooker Turkey >
- Super Bowl Party Dinners >