- 1 package (20 ounces) turkey breast tenderloins
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup sweet pickle juice
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 2 tablespoons canned diced jalapeno peppers
- 1/2 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 5 kaiser rolls, split
- Place turkey in a 3-qt. slow cooker. In a small bowl, combine the water, pickle juice, soup mix and jalapeno peppers; pour over turkey. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until meat is tender. Remove turkey and shred with two forks. Transfer to a small bowl.
- Strain cooking juices, reserving 1/2 cup juices. In another small bowl, combine the yogurt, mustard, pepper and reserved cooking juices. Pour over turkey; toss to coat. Serve on rolls. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Pulled Turkey Tenderloin in Taste of Home Everyday Slow Cooker & One Dish Recipes Annual 2012, p39
This recipe pairs well with a blush wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with M.Chapoutier Côtes du Rhône Belleruche Rosé 2013, light, sweet and pink. A perfect wine for just enjoying on its own or with lighter fare. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Pulled Turkey Tenderloin
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review