- Remove pork; shred meat with two forks. Skim fat from cooking juices;
- transfer to a large saucepan. Bring liquid to a boil. Combine
- cornstarch and water until smooth; gradually stir into the pan.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Return meat to cooking juices; heat through.
- With a sharp knife, cut an "X" in each potato; fluff with a fork. Top
- each with butter and pork mixture; sprinkle with cheese. Top with
- sour cream. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 795 calories, 29 g fat (18 g saturated fat), 145 mg cholesterol, 1,677 mg sodium, 89 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 44 g protein.
Wine: Blush Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a blush wine such as White Zinfandel or a Rosé.