You'll love the ease of this recipe! Just throw everything in the slow cooker and get out of the kitchen. You hardly have to do anything for delicious results! —Terri McKitrick of Delafield, Wisconsin
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 3 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 boneless pork sirloin roast (2 pounds), trimmed
- 8 seeded hamburger buns, split
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine the first six ingredients; add the pork. Spoon some of the sauce over pork. Cover and cook on low for 7 hours or until meat is tender.
- Remove meat; shred with two forks. Return to slow cooker and heat through. Spoon 1/2 cup onto each bun. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Pulled Pork Sandwiches in Simple & Delicious July/August 2008, p17
Enjoy this recipe with a blush wine such as White Zinfandel or a Rosé.
Reviews for Pulled Pork Sandwiches
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review