- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup butter, melted, divided
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 tubes (6 ounces each) refrigerated flaky buttermilk biscuits
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese
- Sprinkle pecans into a greased 10-in. fluted tube pan. In a small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons butter and maple syrup; pour over pecans. Set aside.
- Separate biscuits; split each in half horizontally. Place remaining butter in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon.
- Cut cream cheese into 20 cubes; roll in sugar mixture. Place one cube in the center of each piece of dough. Fold dough over cheese cube; pinch edges to seal tightly. Dip one side of each biscuit in butter, then sugar mixture.
- Arrange biscuits in prepared pan, sugar side up. Pour remaining butter over top; sprinkle with remaining sugar mixture. Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately invert onto a serving platter. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 20 servings.
Reviews for Pull-Apart Sticky Bun Ring
Sort By :
Super Yummy!! I prefer strawberry cream cheese. My children love it!
We preferred it without the cream cheese; I like it with added raisons. But the recipe is easy and fast...and very good.
I love this recipe, & its so easy to make! Espescially when I'm craving sticky buns.
This is Paula Deen's recipe, not yours.
This is now my go-to recipe when company comes. It works for brunch, dessert, or when served with coffee. Everyone who has tried it agrees it's the best ever!
More Recipe Collections
- Bread Baking >
- Bread Recipes >
- Breakfast Coffee Cake >
- Bundt Coffee Cake >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Coffee Cakes >
- Coffee Cake Bread Recipes >
- Coffee Cake Recipes >
- Coffee Cakes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Pecan Recipes >