Pull-Apart Sticky Bun Ring Recipe
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup butter, melted, divided
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 tubes (6 ounces each) refrigerated flaky buttermilk biscuits
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese
- 1. Sprinkle pecans into a greased 10-in. fluted tube pan. In a small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons butter and maple syrup; pour over pecans. Set aside.
- 2. Separate biscuits; split each in half horizontally. Place remaining butter in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon.
- 3. Cut cream cheese into 20 cubes; roll in sugar mixture. Place one cube in the center of each piece of dough. Fold dough over cheese cube; pinch edges to seal tightly. Dip one side of each biscuit in butter, then sugar mixture.
- 4. Arrange biscuits in prepared pan, sugar side up. Pour remaining butter over top; sprinkle with remaining sugar mixture. Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately invert onto a serving platter. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 20 servings.
1 piece: 185 calories, 12g fat (6g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 212mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (8g sugars, trace fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for Pull-Apart Sticky Bun Ring
"Was devoured almost immediately!"
"Super Yummy!! I prefer strawberry cream cheese. My children love it!"
"We preferred it without the cream cheese; I like it with added raisons. But the recipe is easy and fast...and very good."
"I love this recipe, & its so easy to make! Espescially when I'm craving sticky buns."
"This is Paula Deen's recipe, not yours."
"This is now my go-to recipe when company comes. It works for brunch, dessert, or when served with coffee. Everyone who has tried it agrees it's the best ever!"
"Ate this over the weekend at my father-in-law's house. So good! And the house smells awesome while it's baking."
"THIS IS SO EASY AND IS AWESOME"