Pull-Apart Morning Rolls
Family members often come to our farm for down-home country breakfasts. These easy-to-prepare cinnamon rolls are always part of the menu.
16-20 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling Bake: 30 min. + cooling
- 1 cup Diamond of California Chopped Walnuts
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 packages (13-1/2 to 15 ounces each) frozen dinner roll dough, thawed
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Sprinkle walnuts in the bottom of a well-greased 10-in. fluted tube
- pan. Combine pudding mix, brown sugar and cinnamon. Roll each dinner
- roll in butter and then in brown sugar mixture; coat well. Place
- each roll in pan. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Remove from
- refrigerator 30 minutes before baking.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 10
- minutes in pan before removing to a serving platter. Yield: 16-20
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 169 calories, 9 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 230 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.