Family members often come to our farm for down-home country breakfasts. These easy-to-prepare cinnamon rolls are always part of the menu.
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 packages (13-1/2 to 15 ounces each) frozen dinner roll dough, thawed
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Sprinkle walnuts in the bottom of a well-greased 10-in. fluted tube pan. Combine pudding mix, brown sugar and cinnamon. Roll each dinner roll in butter and then in brown sugar mixture; coat well. Place each roll in pan. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 10 minutes in pan before removing to a serving platter. Yield: 16-20 servings.
Originally published as Pull-Apart Morning Rolls in Cookin' Up Country Breakfasts Cookbook 1994, p58
Reviews for Pull-Apart Morning Rolls
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 25, 2008
"Hmmm this sounds very much like monkey bread!"