Pull-Apart Herb Bread Recipe
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tubes (10.2 ounces each) refrigerated biscuits
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon fennel seed
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1. In a large skillet, saute garlic in butter for 1 minute; set aside. Separate biscuits; place half in an even layer in a greased 9-in. springform pan. Brush with butter mixture; sprinkle with half of the cheese and herbs. Repeat.
- 2. Place the pan on a baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire rack to cool; serve warm. Yield: 8 servings.
1 piece: 220 calories, 15g fat (8g saturated fat), 30mg cholesterol, 487mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Pull-Apart Herb Bread
"Discovered this years ago when it was first printed. Loved it then and love it now. Have used it for many family meals and parties. Always loved by all and there is never enough. Have also made with homemade biscuits. Fantastic."