Pull-Apart Herb Bread Recipe
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tubes (10.2 ounces each) refrigerated biscuits
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon fennel seed
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- In a large skillet, saute garlic in butter for 1 minute; set aside. Separate biscuits; place half in an even layer in a greased 9-in. springform pan. Brush with butter mixture; sprinkle with half of the cheese and herbs. Repeat.
- Place the pan on a baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire rack to cool; serve warm. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Pull-Apart Herb Bread(3)
Sort By :
Discovered this years ago when it was first printed. Loved it then and love it now. Have used it for many family meals and parties. Always loved by all and there is never enough. Have also made with homemade biscuits. Fantastic.
A great quick cheese bread for when you're running short on time. I halfed the recipe, left out the fennel, added parmesan and mozzarella cheese, and cooked it in a round cake pan. Turned out great!
I made this when I needed a last-minute bread to take to a friend's for dinner. I didn't measure the cheese, and I also added Parmesan cheese and black pepper. I didn't have fennel either, so I left that out, but we all loved it! I'd definitely make it again.