Pull-Apart Herb Biscuits Recipe
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1. Separate biscuits and cut into quarters. In an ungreased 9-in. round baking pan, combine the remaining ingredients. Add biscuits and toss to coat.
- 2. Bake at 450° for 8-12 minutes or until golden brown. Invert onto a serving platter. Serve warm. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews for Pull-Apart Herb Biscuits
"Loved the flavor on these. Assembly was easy. I used a glass pan and also had the issue of the bottom center pieces being underdone. Next time I think I will try either putting on bottom oven rack or using a metal pan so that it cooks more evenly."
"Loved this! So simple! The combination of spices are delicious and I don't think I'll ever substitute Italian seasoning like someone suggested. I think I would just leave out the sesame seeds next time. The crunch is nice but they are a little too much. I guess I would just put add less, like only one teaspoon."
"Good flavor. However, I thought 450 degrees sounded awfully high, but tried it anyway. Baked it for 8 minutes at 450. The top looked done, but when I flipped it out, the underside was underdone. I turned the temp down and baked it about 7 minutes more. I'm thinking they meant 350 degrees."
"So easy and so good! Everyone loved it and I just used Italian Seasoning in place of all the other spices."